Skip to content

Immigration Record Updates

Change of Address

Update your Local or Permanent Address.

Change of Funding

Update financial sponsor information on your I-20 or DS-2019.

Change of Status

Change or extend non-immigration status or for travel and reentry.

Name Change

Report Legal name changes in order to update your I-20 or DS-2019.

Permanent Resident Approval

Notify ISS when transitioning from F-1 status to a U.S. permanent resident.

Regaining F-1 Status

Request reinstatement of F-1 status.

Temporary Online Travel Signatures

Request a travel signature from ISS.