Skip to content
International Student Services

Travel and Immigration Documents

Prepare ahead of time when traveling within and outside the United States.

Travel outside the U.S.

Traveling outside the U.S.? You will need specific items to return to the country.

Read more

Travel within the U.S.

Review specific recommendations for travel within the U.S. and near U.S. borders

Read more

Visa & Concerns

The visa is needed to enter the U.S. Sometimes, students face difficulties getting their visa.

Read more

& Concerns

An I-94 will be issued when you enter the country. Learn how to resolve issues related to this.

Read more


A travel signature is needed to re-enter the U.S. You can request this easily from ISS.

Read more

Automatic Visa Revalidation

Traveling to Canada or Mexico with an expired F-1 visa? You may be eligible for visa revalidation.

Read more

Travel after Studies

You should understand how traveling after graduation is affected by your grace period and post-completion work authorizations.

Read more