Skip to content
International Student Services

Off-campus Employment

Working off campus almost always requires authorization through one of several options.

Curricular Practical Training

CPT is the most common form of off-campus employment authorization.

Read more

Pre-completion OPT

If not eligible for CPT, you may consider Pre-completion OPT for off-campus work.

Read more

Volunteer Work

True volunteer work may not need work authorization.

Read more

Economic Hardship

If you are experiencing economic hardships, you might be eligible for a special work authorization.

Read more

International Org.

Students can be authorized to work for specific international organizations.

Read more