Are you in the Seattle-area and haven’t yet received your COVID-19 vaccine? Here are two specific ways to get vaccinated now, at no cost to you:
- Get vaccinated by UW Medicine. Their Montlake location on the south side of the Seattle campus is administering the two-dose Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines:
- Make an appointment by visiting org/schedulevaccine
- Make an appointment by calling (844) 520-8700
- Walk-in to the Montlake location between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., seven days a week. No appointment is necessary but wait times may vary.
- Make an appointment for the Johnson & Johnson one-dose vaccine pop-up clinic at the Alder Hall Commons this Thursday, May 6, from 10:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m. These appointments are prioritized for students living in group housing on or near campus, and for students who may encounter difficulties getting vaccinated when they return home.
With more vaccine supply and plenty of appointments now available, getting vaccinated is easier than ever. UW Medicine will continue to provide vaccines over the summer and into the autumn quarter. There will also be more vaccine clinic pop-up opportunities on campus in the coming months. For the latest vaccine resources and opportunities, please visit the UW’s COVID-19 vaccine page.
The University of Washington is requiring all students to get vaccinated against COVID-19 as soon as they’re able, unless you claim a medical, religious or philosophical exemption. Thank you for doing your part to keep our community healthy.