Immigration Check-in can be a confusing process. To help, we’ve written up a list of things to do and not do to have a successful Immigration Check-in process.
- Read our Post-arrival Check-list for step-by-step instructions.
- Wait 3 days after you entered the U.S. to get your I-94.
- Check your UW email – we will contact you if there are problems with your check-in.
- Don’t forget to enroll full-time. We cannot register your immigration record if you are not enrolled full-time.
- Don’t wait! You need to check in by September 27, 2023.
- Don’t worry about getting a travel signature. ISS will issue you one automatically after we’ve processed your check-in.